November 23, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

I have been making lots of Christmas gifts the last few nights, but can't post many since I don't want my family to know. Sigh. However, I am doing the ornament exchange organized by One Arsty Mama, and below is the ornament I made for my swap partner. Unfortunately, mine isn't near as cute as the original from elsie marley. I love how she did the thread on the buttons and used rickrack. I couldn't find any rickrack at our craft store on base. And, I couldn't get the sewing machine to work, so I did two of these by hand. I think they are hiliarious. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor though. They only take about 20 mins to make! I love them. And I love elsie's blog.



2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I'm sure your partner will get a good giggle out of this too. Thanks for participating in the ornament exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ornament! Adorable. I just think it is cuter than cute!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!