November 25, 2012

Christmas Tote

What a nice long weekend! Unfortunately  I had to work Friday, but Frank had off with the kids Friday, and after I got off, we all went to Bayreuth to shop and out to dinner. Great night. Then climbing on Saturday and cleaning the house, and today we actually saw the sun. We took a long hike with the kids in our old town around the lakes and river. Cooper rode his bike and then when he wore out, he rode in the new double stroller. Felt so good to get out with the kids. I miss the sun.

As Christmas approaches, each night I am making myself make one gift. Well, almost every night. Depends if I fall asleep while putting the kids to bed mostly. I ordered a couple of tote bags on Amazon, and they have been so fun to decorate! Here is one that I did last night. I sewed on the buttons. It was still a little sparse, so I added felt letters I had on hand from the dollar store. Cooper was jumping on my back, so I am blaming him for why they are not on very perfect. And, I got lazy and hot glue gunned a few of the buttons on at the end. Here are the results. Total cost - $6. 





I'm linking up to some parties!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the collection of buttons--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tote!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!!! Love the buttons! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Happy week !

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!