December 5, 2012

Baby Christmas Onesie Gifts


A few weeks ago when I hosted a Woodland Themed Baby Shower, I had quite a few extra onesies leftover. Apparently the men weren't as keen on painting as I had imagined... However, it works out great for me, because I was able to use them for gifts! I am keeping one for my daughter Lily who is 9 months, and giving two to Missy's twins. I just can't decide on which ones to give who. They all turned out so cute I think!

I used my freezer paper tutorial to make them. I couldn't decide for the longest time what I wanted to put on them. Ho Ho Ho, snowmen, candy canes, gingerbread men etc... Until I stumbled upon these at Martha's website.   I love them! I am going to make the ornaments from the link as well they are all so cute! Anyway, couldn't resist sharing. Can't wait to make one for my son Cooper and my nephew Cole now!






I'm linking up to some parties today:
LilLuna
Handy Man Crafty Woman
Night Owl Crafting
Ginger Snap Crafts
Homework
Gingerly Made
The Thriftiness Miss
One Artsy Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!